Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Families are so important

When I was younger, I didn't have the best family in the world. My family wasn't very supportive, didn't take care of me the ways that society tells them that they should have been. I understand that every family has its issues, its ups and its downs. However we should all strive to be better individuals while we are here in this life. Sometimes it is a difficult task because of the trials and temptations that we face on a daily basis, however we know that what we are doing is either right or wrong. Is either going to affect our families in a negative aspect or in a positive way.

Let's all try starting today to be better Family members to each other, just for the sake of doing so. Being more involved in the lives of others, especially those in our families. Giving positive feedback and listening to the promptings of the spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment